LCT Software is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LCT Software may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last amended and is effective from 19thMarch 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as country and city
- We automatically log basic information, how you got to the site, where you navigated to it from, and what features/settings you use.
Contact details are sometimes passed from partners or providers such as LinkedIn or Google.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand fulfill your information request and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use data to fulfil the request that you made.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional and marketing emailsabout new products or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, if you do not wish for your information to be used for marketing purposes, do not opt-in by checking the tick box.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We share information with select partners, so we can fulfil your requests. We use strategic partners in countries to deliver our solutions. Information is also shared with our marketing team at JCS Marketing, who act as a processor of this data. We will never sell your personal information to third parties or anyone outside of our partners, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.